if anyone thinks im obesessed with cafe mom !?! pleasee tell me !

but the thing is i love it and ive been on it since i woke up except for like 2 hours and im concerned about myself !?!

cutieroxy247

Asked by cutieroxy247 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can't be that bad if you're only on level 4 right? lol... yeah allday except for 2 hours is pretty scary, I'd make a time limit for yourself and stick to in no matter what. I don't think anyone needs to be on here more than 2 hours maybe?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• 2 hours? hahaha I have had days that I am off and on all day long....oh the woes of boredom :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I just joined before a couple of days and I'm already hooked up.... it's great...
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Don't worry unless you don't get your important stuff done! :)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I would say it depends on whether you're on here that long every day or not. There are some days where I'm on here longer than I intended to be, but that only happens once in a while.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010