Hey there moms i'm dealing with stretch marks.

Is there any confodant boost anyone can give me? are tips to help fade them? i'm 17 year old mommy!

Bugs_mom09

Asked by Bugs_mom09 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• They fade with time, I promise! And stretch marks are part of being a mommy for some women. I have them and you can't even see them. I can, but I look. My husband couldn't see them even the day after we got home from the hospital. Just remember they are there because you brought a beautiful baby in to this world.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Welcome to momma hood. I have a beauitful little girl. They will fade with time you can also go to wal-mart or target and get BIO-OIL it does work great I think i paid $12-$15 for the bottle.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• tanning helps mine to look minimized
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I tried peeling it, moisturizing it with God knows what but it's still there. It did fade over time but mine are still stretch marks and loose skin. It had been stretched beyond belief...I've used all the expensive brands, the cheap brands but still nothing. Will be trying momnbabygirl009's tanning idea. I think that would be your best bet too.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Mederma for stretch marks is expensive BUT does drastically help reduce the appearance of them. I'm getting a tummy tuck later this year and plan on getting laser to reduce the appearance of them, too. If you can afford that, it's an option too.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010