how many of you mammas wax and what do you wax?

I am thinking to start waxing to maintain, my cousin had electrolisis and i think its more of a pain than waxing sounded, so i was curious how many moms did do waxing and what they did wax.

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 3:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes i do.my DH helps me.its really ....
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I only wax my brows, im too chicken to wax anything else.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Eye brows only.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• eyebrows, face, underarms, arms, legs, and bikini (although i use that term loosely)..love it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• eyebrows, upper lip, sometimes I get my legs wax..

waxing is a great quick way to get rid of unwanted hair and if it's done right by a professional, it can last 4-6 weeks. (The reasons some women have problems waxing and it growing back in a week is because they dont know how to properly apply or take off the wax and end up just cutting the hair at the skin level.. basically "shaving" it via wax.)

You can also check out a method called sugaring that some salons might offer.

Electrolysis can be a painful, and long, and at times risky procedure. It sends out electric currents through a needle to destroy the hair follicle. But the hair typically has to be within certain stages for it to take properly..

Now you can check out photoepilation as well. that's another method of permanent hair removal if you don't like electrolysis.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010