Have you had sex with both a black guy and a white guy? Not at the same time... adult content

Is it true? Once you go black you never go back? lol I'm curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good question. I have a friend that went back. She even married a white man. Can not wait to hear from others.
    NOLANandKT

Answer by NOLANandKT at 3:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes , you got it ,you'll be like go back to what !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Really? Are they really bigger too?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes , calm down ladies im not saying that white guys arent big either im just answering the questions
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The only black that looks good on me is clothing other then that black doesn't look good on me. I have a few friends that have dated black men and then went back to white men I think all men come in all different shapes and sizes and i think that i have choosen my cards right cause to me size doesn't matter what matters is if they know how to use it :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i have not.
    ...but (before i was married) i have wanted too. (shhhh don't tell my husband! lol)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I've had both and I ended marrying the white guy... He's packing more heat than I can handle!!!! I wasnt expecting much the first time but boy am I a lucky girl...
    ShaunaYve

Answer by ShaunaYve at 3:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• well i guess black looks good on clothing men women and anything else to each its own and as far as the clothing thing iguess that white look just as that black did when you tried to mix them it doesnt matter if you go back and forth all day remember all men are men just because one is white or black dont make him a man or even a better one it could be big or small but if its to damn small working it wont help as well either and btw have any body seen those new deck of cards the beautiful colors they come in are so effn amazing
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• oh i meant "that white looked just as bad as that black did when you tried to mix them"
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my husbadn is actually black, I've been with a mexican and a black guy never white, I'm a sucker for white boys though....go figure. Ummm.....yes the sex was different and size was too, but I've heard of black guys being small too and I've heard of some mexicans being big, I've been with my husband for 7 years and we've been married for a little over a year and I liked him cause he was really sweet and nice when we first met, not because he was black. I was actually judged and talked shit to alot by other black girls even now people look at us weird, we weren't trying to make a statement we just fell in love.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010