CURIOUS! Anyone here who had less than a few days old infant, LAUGH in a

very different way? like how? My baby was only less than a week old and she laughed in a way that sounded wicked! Kinda like thick and high-pitched! It was dark that time and boy I got quite scared. LOL One time, someone else took over and took care of her (she was a few months old) then it happened again, which prompted the one who was taking care of her to flee and ask another person in the house to go upstairs with her. She got scared with the way she laughed. She was both asleep in those two instances. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• We actually laughed when we talked about it. It's funny.
    LavenderRose10

Comment by LavenderRose10 (original poster) at 4:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My son laughed like beavis from that old show and pooped his 2nd day home. we were lucky enough to get it on video. That poop was a bad one too, went threw the diaper and clothes ruined a white bed spread.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 4:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lucky you to have caught it. I wasn't able to record her wicked laugh! That's so funny beavis laugh! I used to watch that mtv cartoon! I know, right? What was I thinking? lols
    LavenderRose10

Comment by LavenderRose10 (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2010