Who gets to die in your house this am?

its before 6 am & i find myself here, trying not to go postal & start snapping necks. My lovely dd woke me up & now the dog is whining in the backyard like she's never been out there before. What is it w/ early morning hours that makes ppl crazy? I'll be taking a nap later! Who woke you up on the wrong side of the bed?

Asked by Nyx7 at 5:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, my. It must be the morning for this. BOTH of my boys decided to wake up early today. I don't work Fridays and apparently, this makes them so exicited that they are up about an hour earlier then when they have to go to child care. Go figure!

Answer by layh41407 at 6:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My cat, she likes to make sure I'm out of bed by 5:45, give or take 15 min. I have no idea how she can be so accurate about the time, but every morning she jumps up and starts digging at my covers until I get up.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My DH

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No one. So far. I'm surprised because usually I wake up in a terrible mood due to my DD waking me up way too early or the dog tearing something up. But not this morning. *knock on wood*

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Noone yet just got up. But I'm sure it won't take long

Answer by shedevil59 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My son's alarm clock.

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2010