What diets have you tried?

And did it work?

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I started eating six meals a day, three larger one's of about 320 calories, and three small of about 150 calories. This diet included nuts, fish, rice, chicken, occasionally eating bread for a sandwich or pasta, cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, and lots of fruit and veggies. Then when I got used to eating a smaller amout of calories, I switched to eating bigger meals, but in between, when I get hungry, I try to eat a snack that's under 100 calories, to make it to the next meal.
    This is my "diet". Meaning that I eat like this all the time. So far I've lost 20 lbs in six months. It's really gradual, because I still continue to eat chocolate occassionally and ice cream... and I went on vacation and didn't exercise for like a month..
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• What worked for me was not a diet - it was nutrional cleansing. More info here -

http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

if you have any question you can message me or email me - my contact info is on the blog site.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The Special K diet worked for me. I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks. I have also tried lo carb, no sugar, diet pills, not eating, and eating several small meals a day. They didnt really work. The Special K is the only one that really worked for me.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Acai berry- no didn't work at all

counting calories- worked for a bit but then I gained weight back

Herbalife- yes lost 61 pounds.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010