Is anyone else sick of Twilight?

Vampires DON'T sparkle! I have twilight virtually shoved down my throat everywhere i go and then when I say I don't like it people look at me like I just grew a second head LOL

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nothing compares to Interview with a Vampire or Bram Stokers Vampire...even going back further to the old hollywood scare-um Vampires is better than this Twilight crap!
    TWILIGHT - A STORY ABOUT A GIRLS CHOICE BETWEEN NECROPHILIA AND BESTIALITY!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i've been sick of it since that fad began
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love to argue with Twi-weirdos about how Stephanie Meyer writes like a 3rd grader and how Twilight is the worst piece of trash to be passed off as literature in recent memory.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We live in a small town with just one fast food place, Burger King...and while I don't take my kids there often, I do get them a kids meal maybe every other week....well, wouldn't you know that Burger King has been taken over by Eclipse....and they are giving out Eclipse crap in the happy meals. PLEASE. These happy meals are for little kids, what little kid is into this?? My kids don't even know what it is... It is the stupidest promotion for little ones, totally annoying.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

•  clappingyou rock

OMG!!! I am so f*cking TIRED of the stupid Twilight crap. Give me True Blood! I would even take the whiny, moody, "poor me I have a soul" Angel from Buffy over the idiotic sparkling vampires!! 

VAMPIRES. DO. NOT. SPARKLE.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I own Fans of Stephenie Meyer and Her Twilight Series so you guess if I'm sick of it....
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• A craze I've been able to avoid thus far! All that teene bopper shit makes me wanna hurl!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes Iam,I also think that those 2 "guys in the movie are 2 of the ugliest guys I have ever seen.I really wish someone would explain to me how they can think that they are God's gift to the American public.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I don't hate it but I l don't love it either. I'm neutral about it but I'm that way about most 'fads' and 'trends'.

I'll probably be one of those people that reads the books and sees the movies15 years from now when it's not so trendy anymore.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I protest the whole sparkling thing unless it is when they finally leave this world LOL. I am hooked on much better authors in the paranormal genre.
    frndlyfn

Answer by frndlyfn at 12:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2010