PLEASE HELP, not sure what is wrong.

Last friday my DH and i had sex and we think the condom might have broke. Im not due for my period until Sat. Yesterday i started spotting with no cramps, so i went to bed and it got heavier and the cramps are SEVRE, i normally wake up around 10:30 and its only 6:30 and ive gotten a hot bath to ease them but that failed to work. This doesnt feel normal. and normallly i ALWAYS get my period on the 17 th. So im thinking this is implantation bleeding. The bleeding is a brownish pinkish color, sometimes a little red. What can i take for this just to be safe, is advil/aliv okay because thats all we have in the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can take that for now its fine....Could be implantaton bleeding but the cramps are throwing that idea off....you get pain but not very bad pain.....I would take a test and get to a doctor....could also be parts of the condom inside you. and you may have an infection....Good luck
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 7:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• its not implantation bleeding, its your period and as our bodies get older our periods do change. Implantation bleeding is NOT like that, nor would you have cramps that severe. call your doc if you are worried still, because as pp said it could be an infection.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my period came every month on the dot. for YEARS. and i developed a cyst on my ovary, and now i NEVER know when its coming. I could come every 2 weeks. or every 2 months. I dont know. Im thinking its that, because of the cramps. My cramps got so bad when i had the cyst.
    I also had implantation bleeding 7 or 8 days before my period. It was very very heavy, but low and be hold 2 weeks later i got a positive pregnancy test.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010