What's one thing that you pretend you don't like or want, but secrectly do?

It can be something major or something insignificant, just one thing that you don't really let anyone know that you want or like.

For me, I say that I only want two kids, but I kind of secretly want like 3 of my own and to adopt one or two later.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I secretly like my husband's dog. When he's home, I express how much I dislike the dog and how much I wish we could find her another home. But to be honest, I love that dog. She's a big ole baby and I love on her while he's a work. lol. But she is extremely annoying though. Drives me nuts.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I say I am done having kids, Which technically I am (46 y.o. in a week!! yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!) but If I was younger I would have more
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I want more kids but I'm not in the position to have more. I won't willingly have more kids as a single mom, but I don't want to get into another marriage.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• second helpings of dessert.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• To get into my old tight-fitting jeans which have been in the closet since time immemorial..:0)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 8:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i secretly like for dh to smack my ass..it really turns me on..i just don't want him to know because he may over do it and it wouldnt be nice anymore.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Several million tax free dollars. Such a responsibility that would be, having to make all of those decisions- what to buy, what to invest... too much trouble.

Answer by Bmat at 9:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Shay reminded me: When I was Pregnant and would be washing dishes at the sink, my DH would snuggle up to my back & hug me & tickle me while my hands were wet. I always laughed but complained & said stop & he did after a while but I really miss it now he doesn't do it anymore. :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• a drink or two or three ! i haven't had one in 3 years....DH has been sober for 2 years and out of respect for him i don't drink....but gawd, i want a night out with drinks ! i never drank much anyway, but once in a while would be nice....but i just can't bring myself to do that....i'm proud of him and i like our life...i just secretly would like a couple drinks ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• To sell my house and move to a one story.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010