medical billing and coding insurance

Is or has anyone taken Medical Billing And Coding Insurance in the past year? if so did you do your schooling online?

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in

• I am taking courses right now for my associates degree in health information technology which will allow me to do medical billing and coding if I choose to and I am doing it all online from home. I was also able to get some grant money for those classes through filling out my fafsa. There is a lot of information out there on this and I spoke with more than one school about taking courses online. Some will allow you to do all of it from home while others may require that some of the program be done on campus. Hope that helps and good luck to you.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i am attending now. im in my 4th semester.... i am going to sullivan university online. im just wondering if it is really hard..because as i get deeper into it it seems super hard ... I always worry that i cant remember it all.
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i haven't but here's a bump for you
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010