Military wifes, Question, does you soldier seem to NOT do anything during the last month B4 deployment?

ive been trying to do thing on my own without dh's help for the past month to try and prepare i guess. deployment number 2 in on the horizon this weekend. well one day i snapped and yelled at him asking him WHY he has stopped helping around the house. he no longer takes out the trash or loads the dishwasher. he says hes trying to help prepare me. GrRrR : /
so my question is:
does your stoldier stop helping you out right before he deploys? to help "prepare" you?
or do we just have an effed up way of getting ready for something you really cant prepare yourself for.
he kinda did this too last time. just not nearly as bad. course last time we had a set flight date for several months and this time its been pushed back twice. but his flights dates set now and yeah...

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 9:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• BUMP!
    try to understand the other side of the coin...imagine walking in his shoes...idk...imagine taking out trash is the least of his worries.
    GOD BLESS OUR AMERICAN WARRIORS!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 9:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• oh no im not complaining!! at all. im a SAHM and i figure he goes off and takes care of the hate and ill take care of the love. but i was just wondering if anyone elses solider did this too?
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My dh did this before he left for Afghanistan too. I wanted him to get as much R&R in as possible
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2010