How many of you....

Have kept pictures of your children growing up, in different stages, and when did you stop, or even if you have stopped. Do you keep albums of photos, or has everyone gone digital?

Asked by older at 9:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Im always with my camera *see profile* I love to take pictures of my family and have tons of albums scrapbooks videos I dont want to miss anything my lil precious babies
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We still take pictures of the kids & put them in a family album.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I take TONS of pics! I also like to scrapbook. I don't think I'll ever stop.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i have tons of pics but i'm not as picture crazy as i was when my son was a baby. I usually break out the camera during holidays or special occassions or if we plan a trip...maybe if he does something really funny or cute. I don't take pics every single day though.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I like to do those photo books on Shutterfly, but we do have a few regular photo albums. We also have a digital picture frame in the living room.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My oldest is 24 and my youngest is 3. I have never stopped taking pics of any of them. I have gone digital, but I still make prints and keep albums, I think it is important for children to see photo albums of themselves and family. I love the digital aspect because I can put a slide show on my desk top computer and enjoy pic after pic. I am a picture takin fool! I just bought a new camera and an SD card that will hold over 3 thousand pics at a time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have a ton of albums of my kids. I scrap book every thing I can. I have a digital camera and that's as digital as I get. lol

MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 4:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2010