Do you plan everything or wait to the last minute?

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 9:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually plan, but if something comes up at the last minute, I'm pretty good about rolling with it.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I plan EVERYTHING!! I freak out if everything isn't exactly perfect! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• it depends. I love to plans stuff and my df doesnt. So in my mind I plan it, and then just say, hey we should do this. But other times we do things with barely any planning
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I prefer to plan. If I wait until the last minute I get too anxious.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm not much of a last minute person. I prefer to plan ahead and not have to rush to get things done. I can be flexible enough to change my plans, if necessary, but I prefer not to have to.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• plan
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 9:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm a planner!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i'm a planner. super-organized, scheduled..hate surprises and devil-may-care attitudes towards my time. i spent 23 years scheduling appointments 8-10hrs/day 5days/wk..and its still in my blood. or maybe it always was....
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I plan. I am always early. LOL.
    The one time we didn't plan was a long time ago when we were at a Base in Germany and decided to take a ski vacation with the kids in Garmisch ...we packed and left within about two hours. It was GREAT! We had no reservations and had no idea where we would eat or stay and it all worked out perfectly.We just hopped in the car and drove away.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I used to plan everything precisely. Now after living with my procrastinator DH for so long I can wait til the last minute sometimes and know that the world won't come to an end.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2010