How many of you?

Took pictures of your baby's birth?? and showed them to friends, not ones in bad taste from an angle that would be nice. Did you showed them to older siblings?

Asked by older at 9:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • We did. My mom took pix at my first birth. And she wasn't there at my second, so we don't have as many. But glad I have them. Becuase it is such a rush you truely can't remember it all.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• our hospital wouldn't allow cameras in the OR (emergency CS) and only in the birthing rooms, until active labor began.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I've only allowed pics of the babies after they were out. I dont really like people seeing that area and deffinetely not taking pics of it. My mil tried to sneak into the room and do it though.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I got pictures of all of my births including the last one that was a csection.

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No, but I would have loved to have pics of the actual birth. The hospital I birthed my boys at did not allow photographs in the OR (all c-section births).
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The only reason I got them is because my Doctor is a dear friend and allowed it.

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• one of the nurses offered to take pics of my csection
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We have pics. Not actually of her coming out of my vagina, but immediately after.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No and NO! This is just not something I felt the need to document lol. Call me old school, but some things are better left to the imagination. As soon as the cord was cut, then the camera came out to take pics of the man/woman of the hour.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• hmmm.... i'm undecided about this one...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2010