What are your plans for this weekend? :)

I'm getting up early tomorrow morning, meeting up with my mom for some coffee then were going garage sale hunting! YAY! :)
Hope I find lots of newborn baby stuff!lol

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Goodluck! I want to buy more stuff for our new house we should get our sofas today *fingers Crossed* Shop till I drop this weekend and hubby has off :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Babysitting my ex boyfriends sister's kids! All the kids LOVE to get together!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• we have no plans. its the last few days of dh's vacay, and we'd thought about going into Little Rock (an hour away) to run around, museums, zoo, shopping...but its so dang hot!!! sticking close to the AC and water-features is probably what will happen.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• work some today,work 18 hrs sat, work 18hrs sun, bf comes over sunday night, ultrasound monday. i hate weekends.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend from high school I have not seen in 20 yrs...can't wait! Then I am taking my kids to pick blueberries. I am going to freeze some for baking and then can some jam...may have to wait til Sunday for that depending on time. It is hotter than blazes here so I plan on some quality pool time with the kids in the back yard. We had a fountain put in the pool and it is so much fun. On the down side, I have a TON of firewood that my DH cut and split...now guess who gets to stack it all? So I need to do that so we have enough to burn for the winter. I think I have about 3 cords with my name on it so far :( Did I mention it is 8 zillion degrees outside...maybe I should stack wood by the light of the moon, then jump in the pool to cool off.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Volunteering at the Salvation Army tomorrow. After that some friends are coming by and I'm sure we'll end up playing cards. Sunday I'll probably be lazy the first half of the day then spend the whole 2nd half trying to catch back up on housework.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Tonight hanging in cooking and watching a movie, tomorrow work all day and all night, Sunday we're going on a DAY-cation lol. We're going to kittery ME for the day to go shopping at all the outlets then afterwards we're going to water country (water parks are so much fun).
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• salexander...your way ahead of us! We don't have that much wood yet. We were just talking about it last weekend we need to get on the ball. But yeah...stacking in this weather is crazy!!!! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010