Do your kids have Lemonaide/Koolaide stands/Cookie Stands?

Man, when I was a kid...my best friend and I would have koolaide stands ALL summer long...we'd park out little stand on wheels (which was actually one of those old fashion tv stands with wheels,LOL) anywhere they would let us...we even had it in front of the neighborhood store a few times,LOL.
We made out like banditts...all the money went on Penny candy and YooHoos of course,lol.
But it was fun to make money. I didn't realize it then but I was learning how to make money and be an entrepreneaur,lol.
I'm going to help my son get started on his own little stand this upcoming week. I think it will be a good experience for him..and its really fun too :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I've thought about now since we've moved to the city instead of the middle of nowhere LOL
    I saw the cutest little toy stand by Melissa & Doug on amazon.com that I'd love to get my kiddos.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My daughter has lemonade stands with a sign that says "Lemonade 0 cents". People like the idea so much that they give her money. It's not unusual for her to get $1.00 a glass.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We live on a dead end road so hardly any one comes down here. My kids have never had a lemonade stand before. Although I think it is such a cute thing to see during the summer.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 4:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I used to do it when I was little. My son never has. I have told him he can when we have our yard sale later this summer though.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Awww, thats a good idea Iamgrateful :)
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010