For those of you whose kids were less than 24 months apart.

How was pregnancy this time around? Was it terrible chasing a little one? Was it worse on your body? Was labor worse? Harder time losing the weight? Lay it on me ladies!

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 15 months apart. The only difference was that I was wearing my maternity clothes earlier,since my muscles were stretched out,didn't recover from my first pregnancy. But the delivery was MUCH easier and I lost weight much faster. It was a better experience with the second baby.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My 1st 2 are 11 onths apart. The 2nd was harder b/c I was always sleepy. Other than that, it was about the same for me,.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Labor was easier 2nd time around for me, and CHasing the other one really wasn't that bad..Dont' worry about it! You'll be fine!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Mine are 14 months apart. The second pregnancy was not as easy. I did more than I should and went into early labor...either that or it was just the way my body handled it. But at any rate, I lived in pregnancy prison for a month at 2 hospitals before my second was born. But even being in the hospital I was still in "labor" and had that drug to keep my contractions down. I can say I lost ALL the weight from my first pregnancy, and an extra 3 pounds. So now I am at my pre pregnancy weight, not that my body is as tone. But I don't have the energy or desire in my down time to exercise LOL Days and nights are a journey, but well worth it to me.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My 2nd two were 22 months apart...it was harder to sleep as much as you need to when recovering. Also, potty training the older one is rough, trying to take him to the bathroom all the time when you have a baby, you know? The good thing is they play together very well...
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• 18 months apart i enjoyed it had a blast my first child although small and a little big sister lol really wanted to help mommy & daddy with her new sister.. we enjoyed every moment.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Sorry, 11 Months apart.
    renea20

• Mine are 15 months apart. I just hurt more with my second. It was more difficult when i was put on bedrest, with no one there to help out it was more like part time bedrest. I had emergency c-sections with them so I couldnt tell you about the labor part.

Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My boys were 20 months apart. It was a little harder taking care of the first one because I was very tired. But you manage. My labor and birth was way easier with my second. Once they are both here it's way easier then you think it will be.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Mine are 23 months apart, and like the first poster, I was always sleepy, and had horrible morning sickness (which I didn't have with my first), so it was much harder. But I have two boys, and they are each others best friend now! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010