Need help?

I've had nothing but problems getting pregnant and come to find out we are now. Well at least my body thinks so. My last menstral period was around MAY 28th. Wouldn't that tmake me almost 7 weeks. I went in for a Internal ultrasound this last Wednes day so that would have put me 6 weeks and 5 days right? Anyways no one could detect a heartbeat or a fetal pole? Why. Dr says come back in a week and try again he don't want to throw away the towel yet? but he says the Sac looks great and my levals are right were there supposed to be. I am very aggitated cause all I want is to be blessed with a child! Can anyone help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wish i could be of help My best wishes to you! let us know yor relults next week!
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010