Has anyone ever tried the online dollar store home job??

I recently recieved an email reguarding an online dollar store. Has anyone ever tried it. It states it is free however I am not entirely sure.

kelleymagee

Asked by kelleymagee at 10:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• No, I have never heard of that and honeslty, I do not like to get strange emails from people i do not know at all. Cafemom is a safe site, so I do get emails and post time to time and I do check them out. Feel free to visit my homepage. You will see what business I promote and make residaul income in the comfort of my home with my kids. Email me or call me if you wish. Seems like your are looking to do something from home. I love to share my product and business with everyone. Let me help you help others too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have heard of it, I think it requires an investment.

www.howtoearnfastmoney.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think they're scams and a waste of time. Most people don't shop at online dollar stores. They run around the block to visit their local one! Thanks for asking, though. There are a lot of scams out there and I like to help people avoid them.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 12:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008