Can anyone tell me an easy way to get back to the previous page after looking at a question?

I used to be able to do it if I hit my back arrow twice. Now I have to go to the main page and start all over again under "Answers". Thanks!!

elizabr

Asked by elizabr at 9:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• see how right now it says Answers> About Cafemom? click where it says about CM
    maddhattermama

Answer by maddhattermama at 9:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This has been happening to me too. Off and on. They must be working on the site. It is very annoying!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• THANKS !!!!!!!!!!
    elizabr

Comment by elizabr (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Madhattermama, That will just take you to a specific category not the previous page you were on. CM should let us know when the system is being updated or whatever on the bottom of the page like ebay does so we know it is not our own computer with the problem.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I use my browser. Next to the forward and back buttons is a little blue arrow that has some of your history in it. Click that and then the most recent link and it'll take you right back to the spot on the page where you clicked to enter the question.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Wait...that's if there's only one page of answers! If there's more than that you have to scroll down to the link for the main page.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I just click once on my back arrow.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2010