what brought you to the point?

what brought you to the point that you left your husband for another man? my husband left me for another woman. and there is really nothing he could've done to make me leave him for another man. i would've gotten the divorce first. but those who have done this , what was the boiling point to make you leave for another man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i would leave my man if he cheated, stole something from me or my family, or harmed me or my family... or lied about something big...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 10:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i'm confused about your response because you just posted a question about your man, who has cheated on you wisteriastars...

i left because he abused me. emotionally and belittled me all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i didn't leave for another man but had a man available i would have. i left cause he was a drug addict and was not a good provider and i was unhappy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Leave for another man....? That's not a boiling point, that a bed-hopping point. Sorry that was a little crass huh? Didn't mean it that way. I did not leave for another man but here's where my boiling point happened:

When the pain of staying became greater than the fear of leaving.

I didn't meet another man (per se) for almost three more years.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Well, I decided to leave my ex way BEFORE I had another man. I thought about how I was going to make it on my own for three years before I finally took the plunge. It was not because of another man. It was because he wasn't being a companion anymore, because he belittled me all the time, and because he basically ignored us most of the time. I felt like I had a roommate rather than a intimate partner/best friend. God granted me a new love pretty quickly after we filed for divorce though. That was nice. :)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• He hit me and treated me bad in the past and I could not forget all of the bad stuff we went through. I found some1 who treated me much better and had similar goals
    Anonymous