I missed 4 days of BC 5 weeks ago and still NO period? I took a test and NOT pregnant. Whats Happening? adult content

My little girl was admitted to the hospital and I missed 4 days of my BC. I got my period 2 weeks early, I asked the pharmacist what to do and she said throw it out and wait to start a new pack. It's been 5 weeks and still NO period...My husband and I used protection (MOST OF THE TIME) and I took a test and it said negative...so when will my period come back? Could I be pregnant?!?!?!

littlefee89

Asked by littlefee89 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• You COULD be, but it may also be the b.c. affecting your periods. I hope your little girl is ok, BTW.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Thank you, she is doing great. She was having trouble breathing but is now health and happy
    littlefee89

Comment by littlefee89 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Either you are pregnant and it's too early for the test to show it, or your cycle got all messed up with the stopping the pill and then starting it again thing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well I haven't started it again, I thought I had to wait till my neek period to start and I'm still waiting
    littlefee89

Comment by littlefee89 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2010