Are you a morning person?

I am not. I have a really hard time getting moving in the morning, especially when I have been forced to wake up early.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 10:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no. so quit being so loud im trying to sleep over here. LOL. im a a night owl too. but an early day today. gotta go
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 10:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No. I'm a complete grump in the morning.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 10:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• NO! am quiet the night owl!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 10:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am!! I get up at 6 am or so everyday!!! and I also wake p happy!

Answer by older at 10:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• not really but i need to start getting use to it again cause school starts soon WOO HOO!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am a total night person and my DH hates it! I don't have any motivation until he gets home then suddenly I feel like cleaning, doing laundry etc., I'm wide awake at 2 am, I hate it because this house is small and to do anything would wake people up.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes! Very much so!!! Usually in the few minutes we have put some kind of music on, and in the first hour and a half or so that we're up we have the house cleaned, laundry started, and breakfast eaten and are ready to take on the day!!! We're very much so, morning people around here!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I didn't even want to wake up. And with this pregnancy it's extemely hard for me to want to get out of bed.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No, I wish I was.

We should be greatful and take advantage of life the sunshine, and everything that comes with it.

I am working on becoming a morning person, keep your fingers crossed. I want to enjoy every minute with my kids, family and friends.... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• NO! Before I had my son, I would sleep all day and stay up all night when I wasn't working.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010