Question about one cup coffeemakers

I am considering buying a one cup at a time coffeemaker. I have never had one before, and really would like input from anyone who has one, has used one. What brand do you use? What brand do you like best? What are the features you like best? What do you like least about it? What are some important things to look for in buying one?
Thank you!!!

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 10:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have a " Keurig" I LOVE IT!!!!
    it is so smooth and balanced.. I can have tea,coffee, ice coffee it is AWESOME!!! no complaints at all.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Another vote for Kurig! Love mine. Just wish I had the one that was the next step up and brewed iced drinks as well as hot ones!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I only saw a 4 cup one. My MIL got me hooked on instant coffee. I know you're thinking.. Eww... Well I use Maxwell house instant. I steep my water in a stainless steel tea pot. I steep my water to boiling and let it scream. Add enough coffee a full heaping teaspoon, Mix it well with the right amount of boiled water and add+ justr the right amount of milk. To the desrired Color of perefction. Like caramel. Normally it tastes Perfect & great!! But I'm on Chemo since April and can't even taste my coffee or much else. But I do Love my instant Maxwell house coffee. Just my 2 cents on that! Good luck finding what works and tastes best for you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• OMG!!!! When you can you need that one desert diva it is awesome...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I use a french press, it's the best way to make coffee at home. Dirt cheap too, you can get one for under $10 easy.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 1:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• One more for Kurig! I drink at least 2 cups a day (at LEAST! haha) and it gets me my coffee from container to steaming mug of goodness in under 60 seconds every time!! =D
    cassieerin

Answer by cassieerin at 11:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2010