If you had to pick a future career for your kids based on their personality now what would it be and why?

And how old are they?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would say my 13 year old boy will be a scientist because he has an IQ of 143 and analyzes everything in life.  My 11 year old boy will probably be a veterinarian or a pediatrician because he loves to care for people and animals.  My daughter is only 8 months old, so that ones hard .  Right now I would say she will be a comedian.  Because she cracks us up.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• 5 a palientologist..because he is so interested in dinosaurs..he says he is going to be a racecar driver though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This is a fun question. My DD is almost 4. She is a super shrewd nagotiator so I think she should be a lawyer. My DS is only 2 yr old, but he's totally obsessed with Diego and loves aminals so I think he'll be a Zoologist.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Fashion designer .....because everything has to match even her under wear and shoes and she puts outfit together that you would never think of but they look great .....idk maybe a fashion consultant lol!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my oldest daughter would be a pro softball player, she is 9 years old and already the top player on her team...so proud
    my son would be a stripper....LOL....dont want him to be but he loves to dance around the house in his underwear all the time
    my youngest daughter would have to be a model because she poses all the time no matter what she is doing and shes only 7 months!
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• dd is three
    ELIZABETHSMO902

• I'd say personal stylist or entertainer. She loves putting clothes and outfits together with accessories, shoes, polish, all of it. And she does it well. There are some things she lays out that I just look at it and think "she'll look like a nut tomorrow" but she puts it on and it's just perfect!
    She also loves singing and dancing and isn't shy about others seeing her. Just yesterday in K-Mart, she was dancing in place beside me and singing into an ink pen I gave her from my purse.
    She's 5 now. I just hope that she stays that open to people. I grew up so shy, painfully shy (which, yeah, is really painful), and she's just the opposite. I hope she stays that way. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• 9 year old - actor/comedian because he likes making us laugh by qouting movies
    5 year old - Pro football player because he is a big guy who like to knock people over
    3 year old - comedian to back up his big brother because he likes being goofy
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My 5 year old daughter.......definitely an actress, she's such a drama queen and everyday she pretends she's someone different and makes up an entire life story for that person!

My 7 year old son......Computer Technician, he loves being on the computer.

My 8 year old son......scientist or archeologist, he loves digging in the dirt for "treasures" and staring at bugs under his magnifying glass.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My 6 year old would be a GREAT Scientist or inventor. Very thoughtful and learns easily. Likes robots and things about Earth science.

My 4 year old could be the next Hannah Montana! LOL....always looking to entertain. The more people looking at her, the better :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2010