Are you on time or late?

Do you make a point of being where you say you will be, when you say you will be there? Are you always late?

I personally do my very best to be on time, or even a bit early. If I am going to be late I call to let people know, I feel it is just common courtesy. I have a really hard time with people who are ALWAYS late.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 10:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm always on time or early. I hate waiting, I get upset when people are late. I was going away with my little sister once and told her to meet me at a certain time waited twenty minutes she never called and I left. 10mis later she called and asked where I was. Now she knows if she's dealing with me to be on time.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm usually early or on time.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Early or On Time. It drives me crazy when people are late.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm never early when I'm on my own, that's for sure. I try to be on time, but it's not odd for me to be a few minutes late - especially since I have a 2 year old to tote around. My hubby is always early. My family growing up was known as the late arrivals, so I feel like I've improved. lol.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• If it's just me, I'm on time. But if hubby is coming with me, we're always late. Drives me nuts
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I always try my best. But with 3 LO's it's kinda hard. Our biggest problem is trying to find DD's shoes when it's time to leave. I have no idea how she loses them! But now we keep them in a basket in the living room. when she takes them off, if they don't go in that basket, she gets in trouble.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm usually right on time. Or sometimes early if it's a new place bc I leave really early bc before I had GPS I always got lost.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2010