Are you spontaneous?

Are you one to just go somewhere or do something at the spur of the moment, or do you have to plan for everything and get freaked out when plans change or someone wants to do something at the last minute?

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 10:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I Am One day 15 years ago my SO walks in the door from work it was a Friday evening, I looked at him and said Shower, dress we have to be at the Wedding Chapel in 30 Min's And yeah you still want to marry me right? He looked at me funny and said yes(thank goodness)! My GF and her hubby was just as shocked as him but it was SPECIAL just for us. And still to this day he walks in and is always shocked on what I and the kids have done lol......

myzero

Answer by myzero at 11:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I plan the basics and make sure I have the important stuff written down so I don't forget it. But other than that, I'm pretty laid back about it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am always doing things on a whim.
    I hate to make plans because they always change and people get let down
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I plan the basics if it is a vacation...where, hotel, flight. But the rest, I wing it. I don't like having to be on time on my off time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2010