• In the Spotlight:

Do you find it amusing (Something lighthearted to discuss.... )?

That Tucker Carlson (a conservative commentator for Fox) bought Keith Olbermann's (liberal commentator for MSNBC) website???

Who do you prefer to watch?

Carlson on why he did it~"“The opportunity to acquire KeithOlbermann.com arose and we felt it was a market niche which we could enter and dominate and it would be a public service so we did it,” he said. “Plus it’s amusing as hell.”

Carlson on MSNBC/Olbermann~"I’ve heard a lot from MSNBC, from friends of mine who work there who despise Keith. I’ve always had kind of a soft spot for Keith because I feel sorry for him because of his various phobias. He won’t drive a car. He’s obviously a sad guy, in elastic-band jeans…

A lot of people there, as you well know, since you’ve reported on it for years, really hate Keith Olbermann because he’s cruel to people who work for him..."

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I find it more than amusing! I find it LOL funny! Maybe this will help Olbermann get a clue! And, yeah, he should apply for a position with the Obama admin. He would fit in soo well. I know, they could make him the one to watch the other commentator shows, like Beck, and Hannity! And then try to figure out what makes them so popular!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well, after watching Olbermann's coverage of POTUS since on the campaign trail, I think it's entirely possible that he DOES work for the administration. LOL. Anything is possible.  If only they could find something that would take that look off of his face when speaking of anything conservative, he always looks like he has taken a big bite of crap sandwich when he speaks of conservatism.  Part of me is disgusted by him, and part of me thinks it's funny as hell. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL, how very big of Tucker to help him out by buying his website. This is indeed amusing.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• He’s [Olbermann] despised at MSNBC…I’m not saying every person at MSNBC despises him but I would say he’s the most disliked person in the building by a factor of 10, and I would dare anybody who’s worked there to look me right in the eye and deny that…I don’t have any malice toward Olbermann. I feel sorry for him.

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I find it amusing that liberal radio went into the tank. MSNBC's ratings are rather suckish, and now a conservative commentator from Fox bought into an entity from a liberal commentator from MSNBC.... Will be interested to see if Olbermann's website gains more hits because of Carlson's ownership... Interesting business move by Carlson. Curious to see what comes of it....

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL, Quinn~I think what it is EVEN more amusing is that Keith Olbermann NEVER registered keitholbermann.com..... Apparently Olbermann is lacking in business savy... Maybe Olbermann should apply for a job in the Obama administration.. His business sense is comparable. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• *in being business savvy*
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• he didn't buy the website, there IS no such website. Carlson's cybersquatting. so what?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

There is NOW.. Because Olbermann failed at business 101...  So, what?  I posted this was lighthearted...  It's amusing that Olbermann didn't have the business sense to register Keitholbermann.com....  It's amusing that someone from Fox bought and registered MSNBC's~ Olbermann's name on the world wide web...  That is internet business 101.. Hell my 8 year old has the sense to register her name when we made her website for a girl scouting endeavor.. Of course business and liberal media are developing a pattern of being suckish and lacking....  Air America, MSNBC, etc...  Lightheartedly amusing.... That's what...With Business Sense like Olbermann's~ he should go work for the Obama administration... His skills are comparable... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010