so i am almsot ten weeks prego.....and am proud of myself because i finally quit smoking.

i know i should have quit a month ago when i found out i was prego BUT better a little late than never. today is my first day i am not smoking. i told SO after the pack i had bought a few days ago was gone i would not buy more. and i made that pack last me all weeks and today i am tobacco free!!!

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 11:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good for you! just don't make the mistake I did and start up again once you have the baby - although I've quit again, it would have been SOO much eaiser had I not started again!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• great job!!! good luck with that!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Im so proud of you....I love hearing stories like this! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Try to stay off of them even after the baby is born!
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Congrats! I have never smoked but ive heard how hard it is too quit. You are doing the best for your baby and yourself
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 11:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yay!!!!

you rock

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Great job!
    I wish you all the best.
    I've tried quitting before, it's so hard. I give you all sorts of credit for stretching out the last ones and quitting.
    Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• That is great!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• clapping

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Great Start! Keep it up - you can do it! Just remember when you have cravings, that you want your baby to come out as healthy as he/she can be and that will give you strength to keep going! Also try not to hang out around smokers too much, it will make the temptation worse and harder for you. I hope you have someone to help keep you accountable - if not, you could always post your daily or weekly updates on here and get lots of praise!!! Good Luck!
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Good luck... the first 2 weeks is the hardest so hang in there
    TallChic

Answer by TallChic at 11:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010