What are some good brands of dry shampoo?

I want some dry shampoo... the kind that you don't have to wash your hair with water and suds. It would be good for in between showers. I can find a bunch online but have no clue what kinds work well to clean your hair or don't make your hair feel so gross and nasty, like cornstarch or baby powder does.

Elizzaay

Asked by Elizzaay at 11:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I really like the Sebastian Dry Clean Only...it smells great and works well. You just spray it in towards the roots and take a dry towel to your hair to help remove some oil and dirt. You might also like Bed Head's Spoil Me...it isn't a dry shampoo but a second day re-styler. It is super light and reactivates the product you put in your hair yesterday to help you style on day two without adding a lot more product that can weigh your hair down and make it look dirty.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I like Batiste the best. The "Blush" fragrance is the one I've used. I've tried other dry shampoos but they make the roots of my hair feel kind of gross and greasy even though they won't look greasy. Batiste doesn't do that. The only downside is that the smell is a little strong when you first spray it on but it's not that bad.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 12:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• You really could save money by just shampooing twice before conditioning and conditioning only the ends (how you are suppose to shampoo and condition your hair anyways).

And going lighter on products you apply to your hair.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I recommend TIGI and Sexy.  Here is a post about them:  Dry Shampoos

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I've heard that Bumble & Bumble make a good one.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2010