Baby doing somersaults?

I'm between 15 & 16 weeks... is it possible for the baby to be flipping around at this point?
Or maybe was it my breakfast? ;)

tavczakbabe

Asked by tavczakbabe at 11:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup - its possible. In fact, for the next couple of months, you'll feel that flipping quite a bit (assuming you have an active baby). Once baby gets bigger, it gets harder to move around in there and you'll feel it less and less.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• totally possible that you're feeling the baby.

babies start flipping around pretty soon in there! it's just a matter of when you actually feel it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yeah, it's possible.
    Now, all you need to do is lay back, set something on your stomach and watch it get knocked off!
    That was one of the funnest parts of my pregnancy.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, the baby will grow too big soon to me flipping all over. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• oh, miss that feeling
    just wait it gets even better!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm getting all emotional now!
    For the last few weeks I havn't felt pregnant at all and even started to feel a little down about it.
    But while sitting here BSing on cafemom I finally felt something I was almost positive wasn't gas.
    So awesome!
    tavczakbabe

Comment by tavczakbabe (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Baby started doing somersaults long ago. You may def. be feeling those now. I started feeling my first two at 16-16 and 1/2 weeks. My third child at 10 weeks and this one at 9 weeks. Now, these last two are few and far between but if I'm just in the right position, I'll feel those movements very well. Congratulations!
    MyBelovedOnes

Answer by MyBelovedOnes at 12:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2010