How can I improve my data entry KPH?

Is there a website that lets you practice data entry and tells you what your kph is? I took a test this morning for a job and there were two parts that involved data entry. One part was doing data entry while having the information there and another part was doing the data entry while someone was verbally giving you the information. I passed on the verbal but not the one with the information written down. I have one more chance to pass the test. I need to score at least a 4488 kph (while being interrupted with "emergency calls" and deciding who to dispatch.)

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Not sure. Back in the day, I worked for a coupon redemption center. That's all we did all day was key in the coupons. I guess if you really wanted to, you could put together a list of names and addresses and use them as practice.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There are plenty of online typing tutors. Just try googling...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• rkoloms, I have tried but all I keep getting is data entry work at home crap. I thought I found one program but then they wanted your credit card info. Do you know of a website? If so, please share.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Check facebook they have a typing game. Gives you the score and everything. Good luck. And its free!!
    rosadnr

Answer by rosadnr at 12:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010