What are you doing this weekend with your toddler?

My husband and I are always trying to find fun things for us to take our 3 yr old too wether its the park, swimming or something that actually cost something lol. But this weekend or actually today will be taking him to Chucky Cheese's since hes been wanting to go for a while. He loves surprizes so we havent told him thats where were going, we just told him hes going somwhere tonight and its a big surprize. This is the fun part about being a parent is seeing your kids get so excited about something. I love my babys :)

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I am going to a water park that is about 30 mins away.. i also enjoy spending timwe with my lil one as a family
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 11:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I was actually thinking of making play dough with my kids this weekend. We'll probably have some fun water time outside as well.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Both of those sound like allot of fun. Be carefull with your little ones out in the heat though cause I know here in Texas theres a big heat wave and they just issued a heat advisory, supposed to reach 106 out! But will definatly be out in the sprinklers this weekend :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• were taking our son to the drive in to watch a movie:)
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2010