how soon did you know you were pregnant??

we possibly "conceived" on saturday, and I have been having frequent urination, but thats the only sign I have

jdadmommy

Asked by jdadmommy at 10:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• going to the bathroom a lot doesn't come until later. I knew about 3-4 weeks after I think
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I knew as soon as I missed my period. I waited a week more to see if it would start and it didn't. It wasn't soon after I started to experience nausea in the morning.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• With my first pregnancy, at 2 weeks. With the other 3 I knew at 4 weeks.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I am going to give you my honest answer, but it is going to sound silly. I am very conscious of my body and have always known when I was ovulating. I knew the moment after intercourse that I was going to be pregnant. It freaked me out, but I told myself I was being ridiculous. Then I took a pregnancy test the day my cycle was to start and it was positive. I also was very sick that day.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I knew a couple of days before my period was due.
    tiredmomma06

Answer by tiredmomma06 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i had no idea until 8 weeks when i took a test with my best friend because she thought she was pregnant and didnt wanna take a test by her self. needless to say she had a negative and mine blew up postive. found out on my birthday!!! i never had any morning sickness to warn me... :(
    saraelf

Answer by saraelf at 12:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I took a pregnancy test when I was 4 days late. I was expecting it to be negative since my AF before the missed one was 5 days late. It ended up being December 16th when I found out and my son's due date was August 21st.
    journey2lose100

Answer by journey2lose100 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I didn't know I was pregnant until I was about five-seven weeks, I don't remember exactly.

I conceived on March 30th, and I got my positive tests around April 16th.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My body works like clock-work, so I knew when I was late one day...I just knew. I took a test that afternoon and it was positive!
    jennykate77

Answer by jennykate77 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I knew when I ovulated. We used donor sperm and AI. I knew within a few days after conception. At six days past ovulation I had heartburn and tender breasts, a couple days after that frequent urination, followed by nausea. I took a hpt four days before my period was due and it was a light positive, one day later a much more convincing positive. My cycles are regular and 28 days apart. I am 41 and this being my sixth pregnancy kinda knew what I was looking for.
    pgagain6

Answer by pgagain6 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2008