Is your 3 months old talking up a storm?

I never remember my son talking this much at 3 months but my daughter has been talking like crazy for the past couple of weeks or so. When you talk to her she talks back, its so dang cute!! And she doesnt just say one thing she will carry on a conversation with you lol. Sometimes she will just start talking out of nowhere too. Oh and when daddy comes home shes all smiles, shes an extremely happy baby. My Laighla girl even smiles at the doctors and any one else she finds funny :)

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my baby started baby talk at 3 and a half months its perfectly normal. esp. if your baby has other siblings around.
    lisa0821

Answer by lisa0821 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yep! my 3 month old is the same way!! it is so cute!!! congrats!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My son was the same way. Now he calls Mama for me at only 8 months. He can also say ball and Nana for bananas! Sounds like you have an early talker!
    Dodie702

Answer by Dodie702 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i have a 3 month old and my fiance has a 4 month old and when you set them next to echother they talk up a storm so i think its perfectlt normal for them to start talking at this age.
    kaylaibaby2011

Answer by kaylaibaby2011 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010