Did any of you feel like this before you went into labor?

I've been really nauseous and extremely tired. I feel like i regressed back to the first trimester. It just hit me this week. I'm 38 weeks now. Did this happen to any of you before labor?

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not me.. I was FULL of energy!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yep, it was almost like morning sickness came back for me about a week before I went into labor.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I think it all depends on the pregnancy. With my first pregnancy I was full of energy just before delivery, the second one I was very tired and didn't feel like doing anything.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It didn't me, I was ready and excited til the pain hit lol I've heard of a few women going through that though so don't worry
    sierranavada

Answer by sierranavada at 12:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yep and the night before I went into labor I was violently sick. I vomited everything I think I had ever eaten lol.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well I was a week late and I was induced so yeah I'm not help lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• YES with my first baby! the day i had him i felt fatigue and morning sickness! good luck............
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I was like that with my first. I ended up being dehydrated during labor which was no fun. Are you actually throwing up or just feeling nauseous? My midwife had me freeze ice cube trays of red raspberry leaf tea and chicken broth in case I started feeling like I couldn't eat or drink anything. I could suck on the ice chips and get some nutrition and hydration. She also told me that smelling peppermint oil can help ease nausea and heartburn. I would keep a handkerchief and a bottle of peppermint oil handy just in case.

It does sound like you could be close but try not to get too excited. I think our bodies have weird senses of humor and like to play tricks on us some times. lol. I tried to prepare myself to go a full 42 weeks so that I wouldn't be disappointed when I didn't go into labor by 38-40 weeks. Try to relax and enjoy your last days of being pregnant. You'll be surprised how much you'll miss it.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010