What are your pet peeves about people?

It bugs me when people talk with their hands, in a dramatic way ( I'm not talking about deaf people)

and people who stare!! drives me nuts when people stare and you can't tell why they are staring...just dead blank stares..drives me nuts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• people who spout off at the mouth before thier brain can stop them,
    people who judge you before they know you,
    honestly i could go on for days so i should stop there lolol
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• what drives me nuts is stupid people! not like book smarts stupid but like common sense stupid!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Just how much time do you have??

-- INTENTIONALLY stupid people ...
    -- the over-sensitive, easily offended, want to get it banned because they don't like it people
    -- people who can't do the speed limit ... I'm talking 10-15 mph UNDER the posted
    -- religiously judgmental bigots ... by that I mean, those that cling to a religion and use it as a reason to be an ignorant bigot

Uh oh ... better stop now before I get in one of my soapbox moods. LOL!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I hate it when people stare too, and when men "bark" at you.... ummm.... hello I'm not a dog!!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have many..
    However, a big one of mine is people who have to scream and shout into their cell phone with no regards to the people around them. I hear things about other peoples' lives that I would never discuss in public..
    People who text while driving and swerve all over. They can kill themselves, just not me or anyone around them.
    People who intentionally snap their flip flops when they walk.
    People who use the self serve checkout lanes to check out an entire cart of groceries and then not know how to use the self checkout.
    People who yell at the pharmacy techs because they are trying to fill their rx too early and don't understand the law mandates when controlled substances can be refilled. (I used to work in a pharmacy)

I'll stop..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• when kids answer YEA instead of Yes!!!!!!
    when people talk with thier mouth Full or smack when they eat!
    when parents allow kids to cuss at them in public!
    when at the dr, office kids run around and parents dont control them!
    lol...one a person is so good to give advise, but doesnt take there own advise!!!
    I can go on and on so i will stop here..........
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I HATE it when people eat loudly (ie smacking, chomping, slurping), I just wannt punch people in their faces when they do this.
    I also hate it when people are brushing their teeth and do not shut off the water while they are brushing and just let it run!
    I also hate when people stand two inches away from you in a check out line!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The ones that invade your personal bubble lmao. Like get to close to you and continue to do so even if you are backing away, the ones that don't care for personal hygine.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• People who eat with their mouths open and make smacking sounds (my boss does this) She is a respected MD.
    People who say yes when they know they really arnt going to do something and then flake out when the time comes.
    People who claim to care about you but never call and never visit.
    When people say "as well"
    Someone pulling out in front of me when there is no one behind me and then they go 30 mph an hour in a 50mph zone.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• People who resort to name calling just because someone has a different opinion than theirs.That's so incredibly immature to me.
    People who state something as if it were an established FACT,when there's absolutely no proof to it at all.
    People who think someone is being judgmental simply because their opinion differs from theirs.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 3:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2010