What are everyones plans for the weekend?

Going to look at houses, going to see a beauty queen competion finally that my cousin is in lol, then going to a pinic on Sunday.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 12:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Working.... nothing exciting lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• going on a date tonite .. then going out for my birthday (i am baby-free tonite - lol)
    the saturday is mommy and daughter day .. we will probably be lazy together.
    sunday i may stop by my grandparents and visit for a while and then go see my cousin's and aunt and uncle. : )
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'll be working mostly, but also finding some time to color with Julita and relax out back while watching the boats go by. Maybe we'll cook out while we're out there!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Going to the Ringling Brothers Circus on Saturday and Church on Sunday and a bbq...........
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Going to the city and going to the zoo, childrens museum, Imax theatre, and shopping!! Its also my parents anniversary so they are going with us and we are going to go out in the evening to celebrate with them!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Going to the drag races with some new friends on Saturday. Sunday doing chores and having in laws over for dinner.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010