should i be ok with my dh objectfying me? adult content

he treats me like a piece of meat,always grabbing me all the time,and never stops begging me for sex. he never wants to be romantic. if i tell him to tone it down a bit he gets offended and wont touch me at all.

amydutchcakes

Asked by amydutchcakes at 12:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• If it makes you uncomfortable and he doesn't respect that, then no it is not okay. Period.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No you shouldnt be ok with
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• are we married to the same man?
    if i have told him once i have told him 5 thousand times, when you grab my boobs like that out of the blue..it turns me off
    i feel like after years of this, he has trained my boobs to flinch when he is going
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I guess I can see why that would upset you, but I'd honestly take it as a compliment (if I'm understanding the situation right). My hubby has a hard time keeping his hands off me and he's definitely not the most romantic type. He just finds me really attractive. If you're uncomfortable with his PDA, then maybe you could explain to him what turns YOU on. Women and men often just don't understand each other.

Last night my hubby BEGGED me for a quickie after I'd been lying in bed for 30 minutes. Of course I was not in the mood to just hop up and go at it, but I know he was only doing that because he loves sex and he loves me. lol. He wasn't thinking of me as a "piece of meat," but as someone he enjoys having sex with.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This is what I would do.

If I did not like the way my husband approached me for sex. I would teach and show him how I wanted to be approached. Most men do not really think about or even know and understand the differences between the way men and women are wired when it comes to sex. They know they would be turned on by some chick groping and grabbing on them, and just being vulgar about what they want. So, they approach a woman the same way. Most men need to be taught how to approach, woo, and schmooze a woman by a woman.

As far as romance. Romance is very individual. There's a good chance you and your husband do not view/intepret the same things as romantic. You need to learn his view of romance, and he needs to learn yours. In order to romance a person, you do not do what YOU feel is romantic, you do what THEY feel is romantic (it goes both ways).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Tell him that if he wants to touch you and have sex, then he needs to work for it by being romantic, and to consider what turns you on. For example, a gentle caress is so much better than a boob grab when you are trying to cook dinner!
    Tinker_Jo

Answer by Tinker_Jo at 12:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• a gentle caress is so much better than a boob grab when you are trying to cook dinner!

AMEN TO THAT!!

i think i will make this into a sign and paste it above the stove

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i love getting foldled out of the blue....

But, if you don't like it, you need to tell him that turns you off so that he knows he will not be getting any if he tries that. Maybe you can write out a list of things that would turn you on. Hopefully he would try some of them. I mean, if he wants to get laid...hopefully he will practice doing what turns you on instead of what turns you off.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• If it walks like a man and talks like a man then -it must be a man!!! Sorry it sounds like you do not appreciate it and that is not right if it makes you feel bad!!
    momsrock13

Answer by momsrock13 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• * fondled

Nothing turns me on more than when DH slips his hand up my skirt, or in my bra while i am at the stove. For some reason, he gets turned on when i cook. I dig it though, it seems as if he is appreciating me & I take it as a compliment. I am a highly sexual person though.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010