Round Ligament Pain

How do you know you are feeling round ligament pain? Are they quick, kinda dull shooting pains in either side of the lower abdomen...that go and come....

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 11:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My round ligament pain is quick and sharp. They usually hit when I'm trying to get comfy in bed. As soon as I change position completly they stop. It's on the sides - where my waist use to be :)
    tiredmomma06

Answer by tiredmomma06 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I would get round ligament pains whenever I sneezed or made sudden movements. They sucked so bad it felt like a charlie horse in my hips.
    journey2lose100

Answer by journey2lose100 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i find to get the pains in my pelvis, or when i sneeze or move quickly. have you any leg cramps yet? :x
    they're not enjoyable haha.
    do you ever get almost like muscle pains or muscle cramps in your stomach? i get it a lot when i wake up, i hate sleeping on my side too!!!
    DirtBikerMomma9

Answer by DirtBikerMomma9 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I get them when I am going to stand from a sitting position. Sometimes it's so bad I end up on the floor until the pain is gone. Unfotunately it's just part of the deal.
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2008