what do you think of this name?? is it too much?

Abigail Leighton Olivia Pilgrim and if you like it how would i put that on Birth certificate? or do monograming? would i just leave out one of middle names?

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think its so beautiful. But remember, when she grows up she is going to have to sign all of that legally....
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 11:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It seems very complicated and long. I like Abigail Olivia.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• agree with TeaAndrews :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• All my nieces have 2 middle names (so does my hubby. As far as monogrammed things he uses the first middle name.... William Christopher Nelson Hollins ...... WCH it's the same with the girls. His name took up an entire line on the wedding invites....lol The name you chose is beautiful.
    tiredmomma06

Answer by tiredmomma06 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have 2 middle names, no one ever uses the second one, even legally. However you only have 16 total spaces for a middle name section on your social security card and there is nothing you can do about that. It sucks, but it looks like you'd be OK. I think it sounds great! :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• You'd have to hyphenate - either have a 2 part first name, or 2 part middle name. My 3rd dd has a hyphenated first name. It is beautiful, it is a lot, but I've heard worse!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my hubby has two middle names and it is sort of a family thing, so we wanted to keep that tradition. On all of his information he just has to put his first middle name his name is Kalven Blake-Emilio...so everything just says kalven blake....Our daughters name is Maddox Clara-Grace...and stuff we get for her just says Maddox Clara....Don't worry about it...i NEVER even sign my middle name or usually write it...it won't be hard on her...P.S. You will have to hyphenate it...they make you on the birth certificate!!!
    maddoxsmommy605

Answer by maddoxsmommy605 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My husband has 4 middle names (That is common in his culture)
    Its not too much, if you like that name, go for it!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• you do not have yo hyphenate it. i have two middle names Alane Brooke and i do not hyphenate it. on the birth certificate put BOTH middle names i like it alot and think you should keep it. im trying to find another middle name for her too
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I love all the names, they are beautiful but it will be way too confusing on a birth certificate, when she learns how to write her name, and pretty much throughout her life. I would only keep two of the names. That's hard though because they are all beautiful. My vote is for Abigail Leighton Pilgrim. Or Leighton Abigail. I really like Leighton, it's different but not weird different and sound very feminine.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008