No baby and he's what?

Knowing I had no heartbeat and no fetal pole at 6weeks 4days is devistating I have to wait another week to see if they can pick the little bugger up. I' am stressed out to the max and can't seem to think positive. I want to hope he was hiding and this week will make up a big difference. Rumors are spreading that my husband is cheating. Why do I deserve this? I know he's not cheating but just knowing its going around and knowing I might not have a baby inside me is the worst feeling. I know you guys can't do much, but any advice will help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only time will tell with the baby--good luck.
    And you say "I know he's not cheating"---How do you know this? Because he says so?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• (((Hugs))) I'm sorry you're going through this.

You asked for advice, so here goes. Right now, take care of you the very best you can. As for him? If there's smoke, there's probably a fire. Be careful - there can be a difference between what we want to believe and what is actually true.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• If you are sure your husband isn't cheating then don't worry about the rumors. People love to gossip and that's not what you need right now. You need to try to relax, which I know is hard right now, and be concerned with your family. Anyone who truly has YOUR best interest at heart will not do anything to harm you or your baby and includes spreading rumors that stress you out even more.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• everytime i heard rumors like tht they were true, im hoping for you their not thought.. but ive never been married it was just stupid little boys... :( but your baby is prolly just smaller then usuall or your not as far as you think.. goodluck and think baby so next time you go you can see him/her
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i am sorry maybe it to early to see any hearbeat, about your hubby dont trust people these days unless you havve proof. goodluck and keep us updated
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010