what is something you love about your hubby and hate about your hubby?

I love how my husband will do anything for us for us but I hate when I send him to the store for something (with a list) and he still forget...drive me nuts!! but i love him to death though lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love how he snuggles right before we fall asleep but hate how much he is into his video games.. drives me nuts!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• When he makes me rub his you know what
    Anonymous

• I love that he just came into me and my daughters' lives & he respects us & treats my girls as if they were his very own..always..even when we are arguing.

I hate that he..um..gets mad at me for stupid stuff sometimes.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love that he's a good dad. I hate that he is more moody than me!!
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 1:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love that he is affectionate and is always complementing me, but I hate he is selfish by nature.

Answer by older at 1:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love his patience,hate the gas!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• He is such a wonderful husband and father.. There isnt much I dont like but his SNORING is one of those things! Sounds like a 747 landing
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love that he's a very giving man and spends all his free time with me and the kids. I hate that when something is bothering me he won't leave me alone until tell him what it is. Sometimes I just want to think and be by myself.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i love how my husband is such an amazing father and husband but i hate it when he half clean the kitchen. like only washing not rinsing the dishes...
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love that my husband still calls me everyday just to say that he loves me; even after being married for 15 years! I hate that he NEVER Shuts- up! I mean Never! Sometimes, i just need a little Peace & Quiet!LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2010