Violin players and Barbie collectors?

So after my mom passed away, I recieved 1/6th of her Barbie collection. Which only amounted to 8 dolls. I have always wanted to play the Violin, but never had the money to buy on to start on. So the other day I had an idea. I can sell the few dolls that I have of my moms and purchase a starter Violin. It seems to me that my mother would want me to do something that would make me happy. Plus, its not like I have the whole collection, just a few odds and ends Barbies. So I have two questions:
1.) Where would be the best place to start selling Barbies to sell them fairly quickly?
and
2.) I found a Violin on Amazon that is about $89.00, so Violin players- Does that sound like a good place to start?

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would look up the value of the barbies and stick them on ebay with a buy it now price but make sure they are exactly in the same condition as the ones you look up. if they are still in the box and no dings or if they are open the price changes (blah, blah, blah you prob know this stuff) just be careful no matter what you do
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010