I am keeping some extra kiddies this weekend.. what are some fun, free things we can all do?

Ages are 8, 6, 5 & 3

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Play in a sprinkler, have the kids help prepare a picnic and take it to the park, twister game, simon says, lemon ade stand, coloring, gardening (some kids like playing in dirt!), dress up and have a parade down the block, tea party for girls, build a fort with sheets and chairs in the living room..... HAVE FUN !!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There's always the park. Or, take them to the library and let them all pick out one or two books to read or have read to them. I don't know about that 8 year old, but my sister has always loved reading to my daughter and will still sit and do it for as long as Ki can sit still. She (my sister) is 9.
    Take a walk around where ever you live and let the kids collect rocks, grass, flowers, leaves, whatever they want and make a big picture with it all, just letting them glue it all onto a poster board or paper.
    Board and card games are always fun. There's a lot that can be fun for all those ages. Or get one and put the older kids and the younger together on teams, where there's an older kid as team "captain" and let them help the younger ones and play.
    Have a fun weekend!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• if you have good weather hit up the local park, get out the slip n' slide, hide n seek, tag, ring toss. google search free things to do in your area there are always tons, free story time at the library that kinds thing.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Ditto to all!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2010