How do you deal with a propery manger like mine

Hello: My property manger has 4 properties and is a vey hard person to keep up with now my boyfriend needs to sign the lease and as of right now on Fridays she is at McCray Court she has not made it back there yet I had to run out the other day and give her my daughters SSI letter so she could make a copy and now how many times am I going to have to call and ask to send back so how do you deal with a propery manger like her.

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She's hard to get ahold of? Is that what your talking about? I would just keep calling her, and if she fails to get something done, it's not your fault because you were trying to contact her to the best of your ability.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There should be a Assistant Manger on duty too- Keep leaving her messages; that way they can't say you are not doing your part!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010