Has anyone every had this happen?

The past 2 weeks I've been nauseous to the point where riding in the car made me throw up the other day. My breasts have been sore. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning (so don't tell me to) and it was negative. What in the world? Is it possible to just not be pregnant enough for the test to show? And if not then what's wrong with me? My next period is supposed to be in about a week or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could have a stomach bug or something, and your breasts could be sore due to PMS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I am pregnant with twins and have been sick since right after conception. Car sick, whole nine yards. The first 3 tests I took all came back bfn. I had to wait until closer time for my period and finally got a faint bfp.
    tiredmomma06

Answer by tiredmomma06 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The earliest most pregnancy test can show a positive result is 4 days before you miss your period or about 9 to10 dpo. I have done a lot of research on this lately. All you can do is wait and see. Blood test will show hcg sooner than urine test.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• A stomach bug that lasts 2 weeks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i took pregnancy test after pregnancy test cause i was having the same problem they came up negative for a week or so straight for me and then finally i had a positive and now im 7 months..i went to the health department the next day and they told me i was 6 weeks along...
    AshleyMae08

Answer by AshleyMae08 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yay! So I might still be pregnant! =) *crossing my fingers*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• With my 3rd daughter I took a test because I was having all the pregnancy symptoms but it came back neg. I went to the hospital about 3 weeks later to have my gallbalder removed which was and emergency surgery. The nurse then came into the triage area where I was waiting to be wheeled to the operating room to tell me that I was prego. The too me down for a sono and I was already 11 weeks and 4 days. I guess that Depo shot didn't work after all :)
    bbgirls5

Answer by bbgirls5 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Oh yeah, there's still a chance you could be pregnant. I didn't have any of the symptoms of pregnancy, but I tested when my period was 5 days late and got a negative, tested a week and a half later, and it was positive. So, technically at that point I was like 6 weeks along when I finally got a positive with my daughter! Good luck!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'm going to test again in about a week or so. I really hope my son's going to have a little playmate in about 9 months! =)
    Anonymous

• You tested wayyy too early. Wait a week and try again. 5 days before your period. No sooner. And if you're still a week or so away you tested too son.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008