I missed 4 days of BC 5 weeks ago and still NO period? I took a test and NOT pregnant. Whats Happening?

My little girl was admitted to the hospital and I missed 4 days of my BC. I got my period 2 weeks early, I asked the pharmacist what to do and she said throw it out and wait to start a new pack. It's been 5 weeks and still NO period...My husband and I used protection (MOST OF THE TIME) and I took a test and it said negative...so when will my period come back? Could I be pregnant?!?!?!
I miss my pills on Weds June 16...got my period and remember my pills on June 18th . I had 11 white pills left and 7 blue pills. I always get my period on the wednesday of the blue pills. So am I late or not

littlefee89

Asked by littlefee89 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it might still be to early but if i were you i would go see the doc to be sure goodluck mama.
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2010