What's an anti-tea partier?

What's an anti-tea partier? Are there anti-democratic partiers? Anti-libretarian partiers?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 1:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• oh look, it's a nasty little blue question mark.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Someone so uneducated they actually think the Tea Party is a single organization and attribute the actions of a single washed up former politician to the literally thousands of different unaffiliated Tea Party groups around the country. You can't blame them, they're too lazy to do any research, so they just take what they read on a few blogs at face value. Well, actually, I guess you can blame them, but they'll just be all whiny and defensive about that, same as everything else.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I think it is anyone who doesn't agree with the basic principles or tenets of that particular group, much to the dissatisfaction of that group and therefore are labeled as anti-whatever. I am pro-choice, but anti-abortion. Let me explain, for myself, I could never have an abortion--my ex drove me to an appt he made and I refused to leave the car, now I have my beautiful daughter 19 years later! However, I don't beleive it is my place to tell every other woman how to make personal decisions or what decisions to make regarding her own body. I understand the stance, many are angry and want the government to back off--this is reasonable, But these same groups demand government action and interference in matters that don't merit it. I am an anti-whatever because I don't march lock step with the philosophy. (And my TeaParty Patriot sister hasn't spoken to me since February of this year for that very reason). Clear as mud?
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Anyone who dismisses the TEA Partiers as right, wing, racists, nut jobs!!!

I'm not a member of a TEA Party, but I certainly support their endeavors!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Do we really want Tea Partiers to vote??? It makes me afraid for our country.

***
    TEA Party members ARE more than likely to vote--and vote in EVERY election--big or small...and not just show up every 4 years, if the weather is amicable, and blindly cast a vote for their party like they have done every time since they registered to vote.

TEA Party members actually CARE about this country...and they ARE comprised of real people from all walks of life and "Main Street, USA" (You know the same "Main St" that politicians want you to believe they really care about?!) LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I really do see an awful lot of signs at the Tea Party get-togethers all over the USA that are either unreadable due to spelling and grammar errors or filled with hateful slurs at blacks or pictures ofour President with painted-on ugly things or bashing Democrats.
    I never see signs with anything normal or ordinary or intelligent messages. And they have a few voices, representatives from conservativegroups such as Michele Bachman who is a lunatic....she is from my state and she makes me ashamed that some in my state elected her.
    THAT is how I feel about Tea Parties.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I've never heard of any other "anti" political groups.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• How is this even a question?

And these people are allowed to vote.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• What could the phrase "anti-Tea Partier" mean???????????

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................

Seriously???????
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Grace...if it's so obvious you shouldn't have a problem giving a definition.

I know it's much easier to be rude, especially when you don't really know the answer, but it seems like your such an expert...
    UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010